1. Arcade games a were invented as early as the 1930's when the first coin-operated pin-ball machines were invented. Pong or Ping Pong by Atari, along with Galaxians, Space Invaders and Pac-Man have been all-time favorites. Click here for free online games
2. The modern puzzle was invented by an American, Howard Garns, in 1979 and published by Dell Magazines under the name "Number Place". It became popular in Japan in 1986, when it was published by Nikoli and given the name Sudoku. It became an international hit in 2005. Click here for online games
3. Adventure games a became really popular during the late 1980s and early 1990s, and is considered it to be among the most technically advanced in comparison to other types of games. Some of the popular adventure games are King's Quest, The Secret of Monkey Island and Zork.
4. Apparently, people with a high inductive reasoning aptitude may be better at solving these puzzles than others. If you are a puzzle enthusiast visit International Puzzle Party for more information. Click here for free games
5. Although, role-playing games have been in existence since as early as the 20th century when they had "Theatre games", the first commercial RPG game was Dungeons & Dragons, published in 1974 by E. Gary Gygax. Enjoy Play Games online Free